What is Sp Flash Tool ?
Sp Flash Tool also known as Smartphone Flash Tool is an application which is basically used to flash firmware on those Android smartphones which is equipped with Mediatek or MTK Chipsets. Mediatek Inc is a Taiwanese fabless semiconductor company which provides chips for wireless communications, handheld mobile devices like smartphones and tablet computers, navigation systems, consumer multimedia products.
What is Basic Uses Of Sp Flash Tool?
- Flashing Firmware Both Stock and Custom ROMs
- Erasing Firmware
- Upgrading Firmware Both Stock and Custom Firmware
- Downgrading Firmware
- Flashing Recovery Custom and Factory
- Formatting File System of a Device
- Writing Bootloader
- Writing Pre-Loader
- Changing Logo
Requirements To Use Sp Flash Tool
- As we know Smartphone Flash tool is a PC based utility application definitely will need a
Windows or Linux operating system 32-bit or 64-bit.
- Compatible USB data cable of your device.
- MediaTek USB-Vcom Drivers Latest version.
- Firmware or ROM package including Scatter file. (which you want to flash)
- MTK Device with at least 60% Charge in battery.
- Latest Available Version SP Flash Tool
How to use Sp Flash Tool to Flash a MediaTek Device?
Follow the steps below to learn how to flash a MediaTek device using Smarphone Flash Tool (Sp Flash Tool).
- Download the latest version of Smartphone Flash tool.
- Extract the Downloaded Package of Flash Tool. (using winrar, winzip or 7zip)
- Run Flash tool.exe as Administrator
- Click download tab and click the scatter loading button to load scatter file.
- Scatter File is located in the Firmware Package when Scatter File is loaded Click the Download Button to start the Flashing Process.
- Now Connect Your Android Device holding Boot Key (Volume Up or Volume Down)
- Wait for the progress bar to reach 100%, after successful operation a message will be displayed with a green circle.
- Flashing Done but wait for device to boot normally it will take a while at first time boot.
Download Latest Version From Below